Sponsored: Smoothie King

Really thanks Carmen for the invitation ! Despite me being a little way too late :( But really appreciate them waiting for Joyce and I in order to serve the dishes.

So this time round, we got invited to Smoothie King ! Wanna stay skinny like me and drink nice drink, then smoothie king is for you, you and me. Because it's only 250 cals ! And it's taste really nice ! 


There is a wide range of drinks, and cals written, so drink without feeling fat !

And smoothie king is sweet enough to explain about the main ingredients so that we know what healthy drink we are consuming, worth the money :)

Ordered our drinks with a friendly Caucasian ! I think she looks super pretty ! Ahhhahahas. It takes some time for us to order our drinks because I simply want everything that contain blueberries, you know fickle minded, yes definition of me. LOL.



TATA. Our drinks arrived, faster than the time I arrived. LOL

Our berry beautiful and jeju green tea. I really think the green tea will be nicer because the berry beautiful a little sour at the beginning, but after a while, it's taste like blueberries lo. hahas

$5.90 for the regular cup which is the blue cup and personally I think it's enough ! Because we ended up chit chatting and trying our best to drink finish the drinks before leaving there. Hahas


Some camwhore time ;)


Shortly after, they severed us the wraps; the grilled chicken and the honey mustard chicken. I prefer the honey mustard one because even when I order Subway, honey mustard is like the must in the sandwich ! And this makes the wrap not as dry as the grilled chicken.




Then with the small snacks, the pillow looking snacks have peanut butter contain inside while I love the white pretzel that is coated in white. It's really taste yummy :)



The cute mascot that I wanted to take picture with it, since I step in ! hahahs

cute us. Hehes

And Carmen ! Once again, thank you :) And we happened to met apple and Priscilla which are super are friendly too ! :)



Met up with darling Rachel and we had a great day shopping, though it's raining. BOO !

#OOTD




Girl, friends come and go and I'm glad that we stayed in each other's life for more than 11years. We quarrel, we fight, we play, we hug but one thing I know is that I will kill anyone that bully you (except me). My shoulder isn't as broad, but it's always there for you to cry on. I'm just a call away, how I wish we still stay beside each other and we can hang out more. Love you my girl :)

P.S/ Food always make one happy. So just eat only.

Share:

0 comments